ECOLISE is forming a strong alliance of partners in its policy positioning process 2023 on community-led initiatives and the European Green Deal. We are doing this in two phases:
🌱Until mid September, we are looking for process partners ready to engage in deep conversations on 📕10 theses towards transformative community-led local development policies
🌳Starting with our main policy event (November 2023, date tbc), we are looking for content partners with a shared vision and willing to engage in a joint advocacy campaign 🤝
So far, we have built alliances with around 30 process partners, and we hope to strengthen and grow our network!
Read more about these two levels of engagement in the process below and get in touch with ECOLISE’s advocate team if you are interested to join us in the process!
What does being a Process partner mean?
- Agreeing with the consultation process (Deepening Phase, May-September 2023) and
- commit to participate in and communicate ECOLISE’s main policy event (online/hybrid), which is planned for early November 2023 (date TBC).
During the main policy event, the 10 theses will be published together with a 2-4 page long document integrating key messages and narratives, the “#10theses manifesto 2023”. The aim of this document is targeting EU policies in order to strengthen community-led initiatives on local levels and harness their power to localise – and improve! – the European Green Deal.
The main policy event also marks the launch of ECOLISE’s joint advocacy campaign for 2023 – 2024 on community-led initiatives and the European Green Deal.
What does being a Content partner mean?
- support the #10theses manifesto (2-4 pages with key messages and demands), but also
- Support the overall content of the #10theses
- Be ready to engage in a joint advocacy campaign for 2023 – 2024 on community-led initiatives and the European Green Deal.