Join us in exploring why social change organisations should write value based people care (HR) policies, and how to do that. In this event we'll present the new ECOLISE People Care Manual and you'll get hands on expert guidance from People Support Co-op.
It is essential that organisations embody internally the culture that we are wanting to see emerge in the wider world. Therefore ECOLISE has taken the time to write new People Care Policies. These policies guide us in the event of any tension, conflict or misconduct. They also support us to proactively create a people-centred and caring organisational culture.
In this event you'll get to:
- find out how the new ECOLISE People Care Manual looks like, and hear about our learnings so far
- place the ECOLISE developments in a broader context, with the help of People Support Co-op
- go through an experiential process of participatory, value based policy writing
- map values that are shared across the ECOLISE network
- explore how to live into our values in our organisations and network
People Support Co-op is a sociocratic co-operative that focuses on providing advice and support services related to human relationships in the workplace. Their vision is a world in which everyone is supported to place people, relationships and co-operation at the centre of their organisations
The ECOLISE People Care Manual has been inspired by radhr.org - a website and database worth checking before joining the event!