This is a collection of case studies from the Community Climate Coaches (CCC) Erasmus+ project, where we attempt to show the diversity of community climate coaching.
- Andy Goldring, City Hub Lead @ Climate Action Leeds, UK
- Cristel Chambers, Community Development Officer @ Red Cross Climate Communities Programme, South Australia
- Gavin Harte, Program Manager and Trainer @ Communities 4 Climate Action, Ireland
- Francesc Canalías, Director of the Regional Department of the Environment and Public Health @ Fem Garrotxa, Catalunya, Spain
- Reeta Rönkkö, Community developer @ Association for Rural Culture and Education, Finland
- Juha Kuisma @ Pirkan Kylät Regional village NGO
- Suzie Cahn, Community Activation Coordinator @ The People’s Transition, Ireland
- Jordi Mateu, founding member of the network @ GIrona pel Clima (GxC), Catalonia, Spain
- Ana Ruk Kalendar and team @ Zasadi stablo ne budi panj (“Plant a Tree, Don’t be a Stump”), Croatia
- Gordana Dragičević, Transition hub representative and permaculture educator @ Zeleno Doba
- Dr. Ariane König, researcher at university of Luxembourg @ NEXUS FUTURES project, Luxembourg
- Paul Allen, External Relations Director @ Zero Carbon Britain (ZCB), The Centre for Alternative Technology, Wales
Find out more about Community Climate Coaching, how to become a coach and resources for this journey here.
CCC is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme. Proj. ref.: 2020-1-IE01-KA204-066023