« All Events
Project Building session: June 6th
June 6 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm CEST
- Javier Montellano (Project Manager at GEN-Europe) and Norbert Steinhaus (International cooperation and networking at WILABONN) are leading the topic Better understanding of citizens’ behavioural and psychological reactions in the event of a disaster or crisis situation.
One of the expected outcomes fits very well with the current work with GEN-Ukraine (Green Road): “Development of community-centred (vis-à-vis victim- or patient-centred) approaches and corresponding preparedness plans: in view of limited emergency response capacities and threat of systems collapses (e.g. health system, food distribution, supply chains) in large-scale disaster scenarios, analyse what community practices and communication strategies can help mitigate the latter and enable the public to be a capable partner in emergency planning and response. ”
- Two Life calls have also been identified as potential opportunities, and ECOLISE has been reach out to participate, but until now no lead organisation has stepped up to lead the process
- Transformation of regional economic systems for climate resilience and sustainability
- Technical support to clean energy transition plans and strategies in municipalities and regions
- It’s already June, which means that the next deadline for ERASMUS+ projects is right around the corner (4 October 2022). Do you have a cooperation idea among the network? Feel free to share!
- KA1 projects – Short-term Projects
- KA2 Cooperation & Small-scale Partnerships in the fields of education and training