- This event has passed.
Jalotus´ Autumn Celebrations – Theme Day of Sustainable Living
September 17 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm EEST
Welcome to celebrate autumn with us!
Jalotus’ autumn festival will be celebrated in an open event on Saturday 17th of September from 12:00 to 18:00.
In the yard of the Kerava manor, you can get familiar with ecologically sustainable good life, enjoy and celebrate a nice, atmospheric autumn day.
The day is also an Open House Day of Jalotus – Community of Sustainable Lifestyle.
The event is free and aimed at the whole family.
☕ For a treat
- Soot pan cafe
- Grilled artisan sandwiches – Sanga Foodtruck
- Spiral chips fried on the spot
- Ari Taiminen’s duo at 5 p.m
- Henna tattoos – Wild Design
- Guided sheep hugging
- Recycling wheels
- Waste plants – Stadin Kukkis
For learning and inspiration
- Biochar preparation
- Climate puzzle presentation at 13 & 15
- Presentation of the bladderwrack lab – Origin by Ocean at 13:30 & 14:45
- Sustainable construction lecture – Pekka Hänninen at 2 p.m
- Laundry detergent workshop
- Natural paints – Suomen Luonnonmaalit
- Admiring the organic camper van Luomupaku
The program is updated – so please note the date and click to become a participant on Facebook, so you don’t miss out on the news. Also participate in the Facebook event. Welcome aboard! Please arrive by bike.