[vc_row content_placement=”middle”][vc_column][vc_column_text]We think it is time to bring the voice of community-led initiatives into EU policy more strongly. Together with partners, we aim to make a call for transformational regional and local development policies, which enable a widespread community-led response to the multifaceted social and ecological crisis.
We invite you to become part of this policy positioning process that will target EU policies such as the European Green Deal and LEADER/Community-led Local Development as potential catalysts for a regenerative societal transformation that puts communities at the centre.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row content_placement=”middle” text_color=”#ffffff” type=”color” bg_color=”#00b5ae”][vc_column][vc_column_text]How do we find a united voice within the ECOLISE network? And with core partners such as ELARD (the LEADER associations which represents 3,000+ Local Action Groups), the European Rural Parliament and the European Economic and Social Committee? This is what we want to experiment with this year.
ECOLISE has done a lot of advocacy work in recent years – from the 2019 Status Report to the “Pathways” presented in 2021. Our plan is to first create a baseline from these existing papers and projects to position ECOLISE towards the European Green Deal and then gather inputs from members and partners.
- give input to the 10 theses towards transformational community-led local development policies by the end of October 2022
- signal us your interest in becoming a partner in this process
- Have a look at the 10 theses and read through them
- Comment on the 10 theses by inserting comments into the google document below, giving your name and organisation (anonymous comments will not be taken into account)
- AND fill in this short survey (which gives us your contact details, so we can be in touch)
- Take part in the follow-up event on 19 October 4:30 – 6 pm CET (where we will discuss the input given) and register here
- Save the date for our main policy stakeholder event on 28 November 2:30 – 5:30 pm CET and register here
- Optional: Get in touch with the ECOLISE policy team during our open office hours: We’re open for conversation each of the last three Thursdays in October from 5 – 6 pm CET (starting on 13 Oct.) – to be part of this, please indicate this in the survey (see above) and click here to add it in your calendar
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]You can find below the recording of the Kick-off session.[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/4Q5sxXOlrSI” align=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row content_placement=”middle”][vc_column][events-calendar-templates category=”politics-activism” template=”timeline-view” style=”style-1″ date_format=”default” order=”ASC” hide-venue=”yes” socialshare=”yes” time=”all” featured-only=”false” autoplay=”false” columns=”2″ tags=”” organizers=”ecolise” venues=”” limit=”10″ start_date=”22-09-27″ end_date=””][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row content_placement=”middle”][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”30158″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]